Frequently Asked Questions
Note: If you can't find your question here please contact us
1) How do I make a booking?
1. Using our Request form. Click at the image which appears in most pages of our site and follow the guide lines. It is essential that you fill in the form properly. Do not mix up the accommodation types.
As soon as we receive your request we shall come back to you via email (normally within 24 hours) with a quotation, an approval booking code and request for a deposit payment. (Usually €35.00. The remaining balance has to be paid 23 days before the check in date) If the requested property is not available we shall offer a similar to your request alternative.
2. Contact us at our reservations telephone 00357 25 320 905, request quotes and make a booking immediately. Prices are identical to those you can read in our web site.
Our office hours are from 08.00am to 19.00 Monday through Friday and Saturdays & Sundays from 9.00am to 13.00. NOTE: CYPRUS TIME IS 2 HOURS AHEAD UK TIME. (When in UK is 17.00 hrs in Cyprus is 19.00 hrs)
2) How do I pay for a booking? How much deposit do I need to pay?
The accommodation requested has to be confirmed by us, you will be notified by email with an "Approval Booking Code" as soon as possible (usually within 24 hours from the requesting date). A €35.00 non-refundable deposit is usually required. You may then pay by credit card by contacting our reservations team (Tel: ++357 25 320 905) or using our online secure payment form whose link you will receive in the quotation email.
In either case a receipt-confirmation (otherwise Hotel Voucher) will be emailed to you right after receiving your payment.
3) How can I find a Cyprus hotel and its prices?
Click on our List of hotels page. Here you will find a collection of our affiliate Cyprus hotels which are separated by resort and marked by stars. Then click on your favourite hotel's name to see the prices and detailed information.
4) How can I find a self catering apartment and its prices?
Click on our List of Apartments page. Here you will find a collection of our affiliate Cyprus holiday apartments which are separated by resort and marked by category. Then click on your favourite Apartment's name to see the prices and detailed information.
5) How can I find a holiday villa and its prices?
Click on our Cyprus Holiday Villas page. Here you will find a collection of our affiliate Cyprus villas which are marked by number of bedrooms. Then click on your favourite villa's name name and read information and prices.
6) What are your terms/conditions and cancellation policy?
Our booking terms & conditions and cancellation policy can be read by clicking here: Booking Terms
7) What happens if the booked accommodation does not meet my expectations when I arrive in Cyprus?
(EXCEPT FOR VILLAS) An equal to 4 nights accommodation fee will apply in case that the accommodation booked does not meet your expectations and you wish to cancel it. Difference will be refunded.
8) Can I book airport transfer to my accommodation?
9) Can I book car hire with my accommodation?
Yes, prices and full information can be found in our relevant web page here If you wish us to include this service in the quotation, please write your specific request in the "Comments/Other orders " box which appears at the bottom of the request form
10) Do you deal with flights to Cyprus?
No, you will need to book your own flight.
11) Can I change my confirmed booking?
Changing the date or partial of a confirmed booking is not always
possible, however every effort will be made in order to fulfil your request, at
an extra administration fee of €17.00 per change, except:
12) How can I get more information and find availability of a particular accommodation property?
All requests are viewed and verified by our reservation team after you have filled in the request form. For faster service we advise that you give us a couple of alternative options by putting them in the "Other Orders/comments" box which can be found at the bottom of the request form. Should you wish to get more information of a particular property you may call us at ++357 25 320 905.
13) Why should I book with you and not the hotel directly?
Because we are simply cheaper. We are Cypriots and as inbound Tour operators we pre-rent hotel rooms on a "Whole Sale" basis. In most cases the hotels will offer you their "Rack" or "Public" rates which are much higher.
14) Who is A.A Cyprus apartments?
See who we are in our Profile page.
15) Do you charge extra for use of credit/debit card?
No extra charge for credit/debit card use.
16) When I should expect to receive my Receipt-Confirmation?
Within 24 hours, after sending your payment. If not, then you will have to contact us immediately.
17) I should have received my receipt-Confirmation by now.
Contact us immediately, perhaps our secure server was dropped down and we did not receive your payment instructions. In this case do not worry, your credit card's data can not be decoded by a third party.
18) I filled in the request form but haven't got an answer after 3 days.
Most common reasons:
1) Your email address was submitted in error. (Even a dot being misspelled is
error) or you did not submit it at all.
In any case please read thoroughly the guidelines, correct & resubmit here or just call us at ++357 25 3020 905.
19) What happens if I leave my accommodation earlier? Will I get a refund?
You will not be due any refund if you leave your accommodation earlier.
20) What documentation do I need to check in?
Just your passport or a European identity card
21) What is category A, B or C apartments?
Rating of apartments is approved and licensed by the Cyprus Tourism Organization, the official authority of Cyprus. Category A refers to High standards, B to Medium and C to lower. Read more About Apartments.